Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Signs and Information
On January 31, 2020, the U.S. department of Health and Human Services declared a public health emergency for the United States related to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). On March 12, the World Health Organization declared the COVID-19 virus a global pandemic. This page provides resources that can help protect employers, employees and the public from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and WHO currently advise everyone to:
- Wash hands frequently with water and soap, or use hand-sanitizing gel
- Maintain social distancing (keeping a distance of 3-6 feet between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing)
- Wear a facemask that covers your nose and mouth.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Follow good respiratory hygiene (covering your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue)
- Seek medical care early if you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing
State and local health officials in your area may provide additional guidance.
19 Sub categories
Coronavirus Mask / PPE
Looking for these?