Handwashing Signs and Labels
Washing your hands after using the restroom is the top way to prevent disease. Our handwashing signs include diverse and specific offerings. Posting about handwashing can instruct proper technique, prevent contamination in facilities that serve food and prevent diseases from spreading in hospitals. We even offer many options that conform with ANSI and OSHA. Have a question or prefer ordering by phone? Contact our live, US-based sales team at (800) 578-1245 or by e-mail.
On March 12, 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the COVID-19 virus a global pandemic. As countries continue to combat the spread of the disease, individuals and companies need to implement measures to stop or slow disease transmission. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and WHO recommend all individuals:
- Wash hands frequently with water and soap, or use hand-sanitizing gel
- Social distancing (keep 3-6 feet between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Follow good respiratory hygiene (covering your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue)
- Seek medical care early if you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing
For more information, visit the CDC or WHO websites.