Handwashing Signs and Labels
Washing your hands after using the restroom is the top way to prevent disease. Our handwashing signs include much more diverse and specific offerings than simple reminders. Posting about handwashing can be instructive on proper technique, prevent contamination in facilities that serve food and prevent diseases from spreading in hospitals and clinics. We even offer many options that conform with current ANSI, OSHA and ADA regulations. Have a question or prefer ordering by phone? Contact our live, US-based sales team at (800) 578-1245 or firstname.lastname@example.org
On March 12, 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the COVID-19 virus a global pandemic. As countries continue to combat the spread of the disease, individuals and companies need to increase their level of preparedness and rapidly implement the necessary interventions to stop or slow disease transmission. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and WHO recommend all individuals:
- Wash hands frequently with water and soap, or use hand-sanitizing gel
- Maintain social distancing (keeping a distance of 3-6 feet between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing)
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Follow good respiratory hygiene (covering your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue)
- Seek medical care early if you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing
For more information, visit the CDC or WHO websites.
View our catalog of handwashing and biohazard signs and labels below:
Please Note: We have learned that UPS will not deliver to addresses they know are in shutdown mode, and packages will be returned to senders. If you place an order with us, please be sure to designate a delivery address that can accept deliveries during normal UPS service hours. We cannot redirect your order after it has been placed.