WARNING RELATED TO TANNING DANGER ULTRAVIOLET Sign
WARNING RELATED TO TANNING DANGER ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION AVOID OVEREXPOSURE AS WITH NATURAL SUNLIGHT, OVEREXPOSURE CAN CAUSE EYE AND SKIN INJURY AS WELL AS ALLERGIC REACTIONS REPEATED EXPOSURE MAY CAUSE PREMATURE AGING OF SKIN AND SKIN CANCER WEAR PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR FAILURE TO USE PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR MAY RESULT IN SEVERE BURNS OR LONG TERM INJURY TO THE EYES MEDICATIONS OR COSMETICS MAY INCREASE YOUR SENSITIVITY TO ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION CONSULT A PHYSICIAN BEFORE USING TANNING EQUIPMENT IF YOU ARE USING MEDICATIONS, HAVE A HISTORY OF SKIN PROBLEMS OR BELIEVE YOURSELF SENSITIVE TO SUNLIGHT IF YOU DO NOT TAN IN THE SUN YOU ARE UNLIKELY TO TAN FROM THE USE OF THIS EQUIPMENT
White WARNING RELATED TO TANNING DANGER ULTRAVIOLET Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read UV sign to make your Recreation message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this UV sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider