Square Silver Tactile NO FREIGHT Sign with Dynamic Accessibility Symbol
Square Silver Acrylic NO FREIGHT Tactile Sign with Dynamic Accessibility Symbol
This English + Braille Accessible sign in Marine Blue-on-Silver colors features the Dynamic Accessibility Symbol. The new symbol has been embraced by the states of Connecticut and New York, as well as some cities, schools, businesses and other organizations.
NOTE: The new symbol does not match ADA standards, but the group promoting it says that slight variations on the historical symbol are permissible under Section 103 because the symbol clearly displays a wheelchair and signifies accessibility. We recommend you review local and state regulations before changing your existing signs.
- This sign shows an active, engaged person with a wheelchair, in compliance with New York laws A.8193 and S.6846.
- Provides visual and tactile information (No Braille) to assist employees and visitors.
- 1/16-in. acrylic substrate is laminated to a precision-cut, 1/32-in. tactile top layer.
- Matte-finish acrylic reduces reflections and glare for better visibility.
- Includes adhesive mounting strips for easy installation.
- Proudly made-to-order in the USA. Most orders ship within 2 business days from our Illinois manufacturing facility.
Click Add To Cart to order this two-color, tactile accessible Accessibility sign today.
Learn more about the dynamic accessibility symbol by reviewing our Compliance Resource Bulletin on the New York Accessibility Symbol.