Portrait ANSI DANGER Ethylene oxide Cancer hazard and Sign
Portrait Format ANSI DANGER Ethylene oxide Cancer hazard and Sign
Use this vertical-format ANSI PPE - Multiple sign to post your Hazmat message. This US-made sign has easy-to-read text and is available in 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Vertical ANSI DANGER design conforms to ANSI Z535 standards for color, header and text format.
- Portrait-oriented sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for use in varied work environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have holes at each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- All signs are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this vertical ANSI PPE - Multiple safety sign today.