OSHA NOTICE Operating Instructions 1. Remove Nozzle Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS 1. REMOVE NOZZLE FROM DISPENSER 2. LIFT LEVER ON PUMP 3. PLACE NOZZLE IN TANK OPENING 4. FUEL TANK 5. RETURN NOZZLE TO DISPENSER AFTER FUELING
OSHA NOTICE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS 1. REMOVE NOZZLE Sign or Label
This OSHA-format Fuel sign makes your Industrial Notices message clear to employees, visitors and inspectors.
- US-made OSHA safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Industrial Notices safety sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider