NFPA 704 Blank NFPA Diamond Sign NFPA-BLANK NFPA Diamonds
Blank NFPA 704 Diamond is Easy To Customize
Use this surface-mount blank NFPA Diamond with our NFPA Numbering Kit (sold separately) to properly identify material hazards, per section 704 of the National Fire Code. Learn more about NFPA Diamonds with our NFPA 704 Compliance Resource Bulletin (pdf).
Material Choices: (Select material and size above)
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Poly or paper roll labels with light-duty adhesive, on rolls of 100, 250 or 500 labels
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
- Signs and vinyl labels are printed with UV-stable ink and suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Roll labels include a cardboard dispenser box that protects labels and makes application easy - just pull, peel and stick.
- Poly roll labels are suitable for wet locations; paper roll labels are not. Learn more about label construction in our Roll Labels Product Data Bulletin (pdf).
Mounting Your Diamonds:
- Aluminum and Plastic NFPA 704 Diamonds have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick. NOTE: Labels must be applied to a clean, dry surface at temperatures above +32 F.
These made-to-order signs and labels usually ship within 2 business days from our manufacturing facility.
Click Add to Cart to order your printed NFPA 704 hazmat diamonds today.