New York City Swimming Pool Rules Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
Swimming Pool Rules - Bathing suits must be worn on the deck and in the water. Men's bathing suits must have mesh linings. Hats may be worn on the deck for sun protection but are not allowed in the water. Plain white T-shirts may be worn over bathing suits if desired. Sneakers are not permitted. Rubber flip flops or water shoes are permitted. - No urinating or defecating in the pools. - Children under 16 must be at least eight inches taller than the maximum water depth to enter the pool without adult supervision. Specific height requirements are posted at every pool. - No person will be permitted in the pool having: skin lesions, sores, or inflamed eyes, mouth, nose or ear discharge, carrying communicable disease or having any type of bandages, adhesive tape, etc., on their body. - All bathers must take a shower in the locker room before entering the pool. - Patrons must provide and use their own padlock. No responsibility is assumed for lost articles. A standard combination lock is recommended. Small luggage locks are not permitted. - The use of swimming aids, water toys, and flotation devices is prohibited. - Electronic equipment, including radios, cameras, and cellular phones, is not allowed on pool deck. - Eating or drinking is permitted only in designated areas. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited. - Beach chairs, baby strollers, bags, blankets, or beach balls are not permitted on the pool deck. We will make our best effort to secure strollers. - Follow the directives of lifeguards, pool staff, and the police. - Ball playing, running, jumping, using profane language or other forms of disruptive and disorderly behavior are prohibited. - No diving, except in designated areas. - No smoking, pets, or glass bottles permitted. - Books and bound periodicals are permitted on the pool deck. Newspapers are not.
New York City Swimming Pool Rules Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read Swimming Pool sign to make your Recreation message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 business days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this Swimming Pool sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider