English + Spanish OSHA NOTICE Oxygen In Use Sign With Symbol
OXYGEN IN USE - OXÍGENO EN USO
English + Spanish OSHA NOTICE OXYGEN IN USE - OXÃƒÂGENO EN USO Sign or Label with Symbol and Text
This OSHA-format Hazardous Gas / Gas Lines sign with bold text and graphic symbol makes your Gases message clear in two languages. Sign design conforms to OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 standard for header style, text format and header color.
- US-made OSHA NOTICE safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in varied work environments.
- Available in 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have mounting holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this bilingual OSHA Hazardous Gas / Gas Lines safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.