Dynamic Accessibility Symbol Label LABEL-SYM-73R
Square Black-on-White Dynamic Accessibility Symbol Label
Use this permanent label to mark your accessible facilities with the new Dynamic Accessibility Symbol. The new symbol has been embraced by the states of Connecticut and New York, as well as some cities, schools, businesses and other organizations.
NOTE: The new symbol does not match ADA standards, but the group promoting it says that slight variations on the historical symbol are permissible under Section 103 because the symbol clearly displays a wheelchair and signifies accessibility. We recommend you review local and state regulations before changing your existing signs.
- This label shows an active, engaged person with a wheelchair in compliance with New York laws A.8193 and S.6846.
- Update existing signage without the trouble of sign replacement. Simply measure the accessibility image on your existing parking, automatic door or other access signs, and order labels the same size or slightly larger.
- Self-adhesive label (also called a sticker or decal) includes permanent adhesive with easy-to-remove backing.
- US-made Accessibility label is printed in bold color on gloss vinyl.
- Choose standard, glow-in-the-dark or reflective material.
- Available in varied sizes and economical multi-packs (select size and material above).
- Easy to apply - just peel and stick.
- Features a clear laminate coating that is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Printed with UV-stable ink suitable for indoor or outdoor use at temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
Click Add To Cart to order this Accessibility label today.
Learn more about the dynamic accessibility symbol by reviewing our Compliance Resource Bulletin on the New York Accessibility Symbol.