DID YOU KNOW? DANGERS OF INDOOR TANNING Sign
DID YOU KNOW? DANGERS OF INDOOR TANNING USING A TANNING BED CAN CAUSE MELANOMA A DEADLY FORM OF SKIN CANCER MELANOMA IS THE MOST COMMON CANCER FOUND IN YOUNG ADULTS USING A TANNING BED CAN ALSO CAUSE OTHER SKIN CANCERS INDOOR TANNING CAN HURT YOUR EYES IF YOU USE A TANNING BED YOU NEED TO WEAR SPECIAL GLASSES TO PROTECT YOUR EYES A PARENT OR GUARDIAN MUST SIGN A WAIVER STATEMENT BEFORE ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 CAN USE A TANNING BED
White DID YOU KNOW? DANGERS OF INDOOR TANNING Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read Cancer Agent sign to make your Recreation message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this Cancer Agent sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider