ANSI NOTICE This area is protected by a fire extinguishing Sign
ANSI NOTICE Fire Operation Sign or Label
This ANSI-format Fire Operation sign makes your Fire Safety / Equipment message clear to employees, visitors and first responders.
- Sign colors conform to ANSI Z535.1 standards for Safety Color Code.
- New, US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this ANSI Fire Operation safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.