Conquer harsh industrial environments with viZ-Mark heavy-duty corner markers. 50 pk
When you're moving product, the last thing you need to worry about is if your floor marking system will still be there when you're done. Corner markers from viZ-Mark have a specially engineered surface layer designed to resist damage caused by pivoting and skidding forklift wheels - two of the most common causes of aisle marking destruction. Aggressive, conforming adhesive keeps this marker in place, and the beveled edge helps pallets slide over the marker without tearing.
Support your lean system with visual cues.
We carry a wide selection of colors to fit with any color-coding system. Use different colors to denote the types and categories of materials.Â
Specifications for the viZ-Mark Heavy Duty Corner Marker
This tough floor marker features:
- Size: 6" x 6" x 2", Sharp Corners
- Thickness: 30 mils
- Qty: Pack of 50
- 11 Colors: Black, Brown, Dark Blue, Gray, Green, Light Blue, Orange, Purple, Red, White & Yellow
- Material: PVC
- Glue: Rubber Based
- Beveled Edge: Yes
- New Smooth Floors: Superior
- Sealed/Epoxied Floors: Superior
- Oily, Wet, Dirty Floors: OK, when properly cleaned and prepared
- Unsealed Floors: OK
- Uneven Floors: Not Recommended
- Chipped/Gouged Floors: Not Recommended
- Heavy Forklift Traffic: Superior
- Skidding/Pivoting: Superior
- Freezer: Not Recommended
Covered by a solid 2-year warranty. Situations exempt from warranty include:
- If a product comes up from the floor due to the floor not being cleaned or cleaned properly before installation.
- If the product is pulled up by a pallet being dragged or pulled by a forklift/tow motor.
NOT RECOMMENDED: The following is a list of applications where the use of viZ-Mark is not recommended and could potentially present a safety hazard: Freezers or environments where the ambient temperature regularly drops below 40Â°F. Any diamond plate surface. Textured or pebbled concrete surfaces. (In the case of a fine grit texture, Supreme V might possibly work, but we recommend testing before purchase). Floors that sweat in the summer humidity. Excessively gouged or chipped floors. Covering paint that is releasing from the floor. Stair treads. No warranty for outdoor use.
We suggest testing the product to ensure it is a good fit for your application. Samples are available.
Made in the USA