5S Version: Sort, Set In Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain
The 5S Solution Package will help you develop an exceptional Factory 5S program in a shop floor environment that puts your shop floor improvement activity ahead of the competition. 5S is the foundational component in which all Lean Manufacturing improvement projects are based. Whether it is a Kaizen Blitz, TPM or SMED, success or failure of an improvement initiative can be traced to the robustness of your 5S program.
Train staff not only on the principles of 5S, but empower them to take ownership from implementation through to maintaining their workplace organization. Make the most of our comprehensive facilitator's guide combined with a fully interactive presentation to train employees. Utilize the easy to use 5S forms in the auditing of an area's 5S, tracking of unused items that are red tagged, tracking of 5S improvements and much more. This full training package is action oriented and provides you with the structure to make certain success and maximization of the benefits of implementing 5S.
History Overview of the 5S's. 5S and Visual Systems. The Benefits of 5S. How 5S Eliminates Waste
2. Putting 5S to Work (explain each S in version 2)
Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain
3. Five S and Teamwork (Workshop Portion)
5S Evaluation Team, 5S Photography Team, 5S Mapping Team, SS Red Tag Register, 5S 30 Day Action Log,
and 5S Sustainment Schedule
4. 5S Kaizen Project (Supportive)
Executing the Project and Management Presentation
The 5S Solution Package contains the following:
- 5S: Facilitator Guide (1), Guide for training employees on the 5S.
- 5S: Preparation Guide (1), Is a reference manual for timing, scheduling, and the overall process of the workshop.
- 5S: Facilitator Digital Media CD (1), Designed using Flash technology, the 5S presentation is a cut above anything that could be designed in PowerPoint. No animation or sound. NOTE: Spanish CD has Spanish subtitles
- 5S: Participant Workbook (8), These workbooks combine information, illustrations, key questions, and space for note taking.
- 5S: Red Tag Register (1), Forms that logs all items identified by red tagging.
- 5S: 30 Day Action Log (1), Forms for the entry of action items to be implemented in the 5S area within the next 30 days.
- 5S: Map (1), Forms for recording a birds-eye view of the area for referencing layout and 5S related opportunities.
- 5S: Sustainment Schedule (1), Forms for the scheduling ongoing activities to maintain 5S in an area until a permanent solution can be found.
- 5S: Evaluation Review Form (1), Forms for participants for benchmarking and auditing 5S in an area on a periodic basis.
- 5S: Red Tags (100), 5S Red Tags allow for the control and structure of the sort step of 5S.
- 5S V2: Poster (2)
- 7 Wastes of Operations: Poster (2)