Sustain your lean system with Durastripe Supreme V floor tape.
Reduce wasted time in your facility with this long-lasting floor tape. Built to withstand even harsh warehouse environments, this tough PVC tape holds up to regular cleaning without fading or peeling. The proprietary pressure-sensitive adhesive keeps the tape in place, while the tapered edge prevents damage from dragged pallets.
Use this highly-visible tape to create or reinforce a visual management system.
Available in an array of bold colors, this easy-to-use tape is the perfect tool for setting your facility in order. Simply peel and place to create indicator lines. Great for warehouses, labs, manufacturing floors, Lean Hospitals, and anywhere else you may need to add durable visual controls.
Specifications for DuraStripe Supreme V Heavy Duty Floor Marking Tape
This long-lasting tape features...
- Size: 4" x 100' x 36 mil
- Beveled edge: Yes
- Roll Length: 100 feet
- Thickness: 36 Mils
- Color: Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, White & Yellow
- New building / smooth floors: Superior
- Porous Floors: Excellent
- Old, oily, dirty, or epoxy Floors: Excellent
- Uneven or tiles: Excellent
- Freezer: Not Recommended
- Shipping Note: Canadian orders have slightly longer lead times.
- Covered by a solid 2-year warranty. Exceptions apply. See below for details.
There are certain environments where DuraStripe Supreme V Tape is not recommended and could potentially present a safety hazard such as:
- Freezers or environments where the ambient temperature regularly drops below 40°F
- Any diamond plate surface
- Textured or pebbled concrete surfaces. (In the case of a fine grit texture, Supreme V might possibly work, but we recommend testing before purchase)
- Floors that sweat in the summer humidity
- Excessively gouged or chipped floors
- Covering paint that is releasing from the floor
- Stair treads
Please see our Floor Marking Guide to find alternative solutions for these environments.