Set your facility in order with boldly colored DuraStripe Supreme V floor tape.
Quickly implement a visual control system in any facility with this easy-to-apply versatile floor tape. Simply choose the required color, then peel-and-stick!Â
This durable tape will stand up to regular cleaning without fading or peeling. Use in warehouses, labs, manufacturing floors, or lean hospitals - anywhere you need long-lasting visual controls.
Made from a tough single layer of PVC, this floor tape was designed to withstand heavy traffic. The tapered edge helps prevent damage caused by pallet dragging. The proprietary pressure-sensitive adhesive provides a superior grip so the tape will stay where you place it.
Shop now for the heavy-duty floor tape that meets your facility needs.
Specifications for DuraStripe Supreme V Heavy Duty Floor Marking Tape
This versatile tape features...
- Size: 3" x 100' x 36 mil
- Beveled edge: Yes
- Roll Length: 100 feet
- Thickness: 36 Mils
- Color: Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, White & Yellow
- New building / smooth floors: Superior
- Porous Floors: Excellent
- Old, dirty, or epoxy Floors: Excellent
- Uneven or tiles: Excellent
- Freezer: Not Recommended
- Shipping Note: Canadian orders have slightly longer lead times.
- Covered by a solid 2-year warranty. Exceptions apply. See below for details.
There are certain environments where DuraStripe Supreme V Tape is not recommended and could potentially present a safety hazard such as:
- Freezers or environments where the ambient temperature regularly drops below 40°F
- Any diamond plate surface
- Textured or pebbled concrete surfaces. (In the case of a fine grit texture, Supreme V might possibly work, but we recommend testing before purchase)
- Floors that sweat in the summer humidity
- Excessively gouged or chipped floors
- Covering paint that is releasing from the floor
- Stair treads
Please see our Floor Marking Guide to find alternative solutions for these environments.