Utilize these strip markers along with the angle markers for setting in order pallets, materials, trash cans, material handling equipment, and more. They're constructed of durable, wear resistant PVC with a strong adhesive that will withstand typical forklift traffic. Available in 7 colors to help you standardize your workspace. They are much quicker and easier to use than installing full lines of expensive aisle marking tape.
- Ideal for perfect or less than perfect floors
- Easy installation in seconds
- Simple and easy peel-&-stick installation
- No dry time, cure time, fumes or messy clean up to limit productivity
Size: 2" x 4"
Qty: Pack of 100
Colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Green, Black and White
Made in the USA
Warranty Guide Lines
DuraStripe products are covered by a solid 2-year warranty. Situations exempt from warranty include:
- If DuraStripe product comes up from the floor due to floor not being cleaned or cleaned properly before installation.
- If DuraStripe is pulled up by a pallet being dragged or pulled by a forklift / tow motor.
NOT RECOMMENDED: The following is a list of applications where the use of DuraStripe is not recommended and could potentially present a safety hazard: Freezers or environments where the ambient temperature regularly drops below 40Â°F. Any diamond plate surface. Textured or pebbled concrete surfaces. (In the case of a fine grit texture, Supreme might possibly work, but we recommend testing before purchase). Floors that sweat in the summer humidity. Excessively gouged or chipped floors. Covering paint that is releasing from the floor. Stair treads. Not warrantied for outdoor use.