Yellow DOT ORGANIC PEROXIDE 5.2 Sign With Custom Text
Yellow DOT ORGANIC PEROXIDE 5.2 Sign with Symbol and Your Custom Text
This easy-to-read Hazardous Loads sign with bold text and graphic symbol makes your Transportation message clear to employees and visitors. This sign ships fast from our U.S. manufacturing facility.
- Made-to-order sign resists UV, chemicals, abrasion and moisture for use in a variety of environments.
- Enter your custom text in the box above and we'll print it directly on your signs at no extra charge.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have mounting holes in each corner for easy installation.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this DOT Hazardous Loads sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are substituting this upgraded material (at no additional cost) because the supply of traditional aluminum has become unreliable. Switching to AL-Plus helps avoid delays producing your signs. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.