Wisconsin Waterslide Rules Sign
Wisconsin WATERSLIDE RULES Sign with Your Custom Text
This easy-to-read Wisconsin WATERSLIDE RULES sign provides state-specific rules for anyone using your waterslide. Order the 28 x 20-inch size to comply with 1-inch text height required by Wisconsin Admin Code DHS 172.29(b)
- Includes your custom water depth. (Enter in box above)
- Wording meets state-specific requirements for Wisconsin WATERSLIDE RULES safety signage.
- NOTE: Order 28x20-inch size to meet Wisconsin 1-inch text height requirement. Header text is 2 inches high.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
- Aluminum and plastic signs have 0.20-in. holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
Click Add To Cart to order this Wisconsin WATERSLIDE RULES water safety signs today.