White FIRE EXTINGUISHER INSPECTION HOW TO USE Safety Tag
FIRE EXTINGUISHER INSPECTION RECORD TO USE FIRE EXTINGUISHER PULL PIN AIM AT BASE OF FIRE SQUEEZE HANDLE SWEEP SIDE TO SIDE
FIRE EXTINGUISHER INSPECTION HOW TO USE Fire Extinguisher Tag
Use this 2-sided fire extinguisher safety tag to clearly provide the status of a fire extinguisher or its last recorded inspection.
- This tag complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145(f) and ANSI Z535.5 standards.
- Manufactured with gabled top corners, a 3/8-inch hole and rounded bottom corners.
- Material Options:
- Available in economical multi-packs costing as little as $0.55/tag for poly cardstock (Select above).
- ComplianceSigns safety tags are made in the USA.
- Poly Cardstock: Poly-based cardstock tags are thin and flexible. Containing no wood content, they are longer lasting and more durable than common paper cardstock tags. These waterproof, tear-resistant tags are good for indoor use and temporary outdoor exposure. Includes a 3/8-in. plain hole at top center.
- Plastic: Tear-resistant, plastic tags are a great choice for harsh environments. Durable against moisture, chemicals and abrasions, the surface is easy to write on. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
- Laminate: Laminated poly tags are ideal for tough, abusive conditions. They are tear-proof, chemical-resistant and waterproof. The surface is easy to write on, yet scratch-resistant and withstands dirt and grease. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
Click Add To Cart to order this Fire Safety / Equipment equipment safety tag today.
Customers who bought this also consider