NFPA Content Inergen Inspection Tag
DO NOT REMOVE CONTENT: INERGEN HEALTH HAZARD 4- Deadly 3 - Extreme danger 2 - Hazardous 1 - Slightly hazardouse 0 - Normal material FIRE HAZARD Flash Point 4 - Below 73 F 3 - Below 100 F 2 - Below 200 F 1 - Above 200 F 0 - Will not burn SPECIFIC HAZARD Use NO WATER W Oxidizer OX Simple Asphyxiant SA Acid ACID Alkali ALK Corrosive COR Radiation Hazard INSTABILITY 4 - May detonate 3 - Shock and heat may detonate 2 - Violent Chemical change 1 - Unstable if heated 0 - Stable 1 0 0 NEW INSPECTED RECHARGE PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: PROTECTIVE GLOVES, SFETY GLASSES, DUST RESPIRATOR FIRST AID: EYE/SKIN: FLUSH WITH WATER 15 MINUTES. IF BREATHED: REMOVE TO FRESH AIR. SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION. DRY CHEM ABC BC PRESSURE CARTRIDGE YR 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC
DO NOT REMOVE CONTENT: INERGEN HEALTH Tag
Use this 1-sided Inspection tag to clearly show the status of equipment or its last recorded inspection.
- This tag complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145(f) and ANSI Z535.5 standards.
- Manufactured with gabled top corners and rounded bottom corners.
- Material Options:
- Available in economical multi-packs.
- ComplianceSigns safety tags are made in the USA.
- Poly Cardstock: Poly-based cardstock tags are thin and flexible. Containing no wood content, they are longer lasting and more durable than common paper cardstock tags. These waterproof, tear-resistant tags are good for indoor use and temporary outdoor exposure. Includes a 3/8-in. plain hole at top center.
- Plastic: Tear-resistant, plastic tags are a great choice for harsh environments. Durable against moisture, chemicals and abrasions, the surface is easy to write on. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
- Laminate: Laminated poly tags are ideal for tough, abusive conditions. They are tear-proof, chemical-resistant and waterproof. The surface is easy to write on, yet scratch-resistant and withstands dirt and grease. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
Click Add To Cart to order this NFPA Diamonds tag today.
Former SafetyCal part #: S487
Customers who bought this also consider