Washington Swimming Pool Rules Sign
Washington Swimming Pool Rules Sign with Your Custom Text
This easy-to-read Washington SWIMMING POOL RULES sign with Custom Text provides state-specific rules for anyone using your pool or spa. Order the 28x20-in size to meet 3/8-in. text height required by WAC 246-260-131 (5)(a).
- Includes your custom text (Enter in box above).
- Wording meets state-specific requirements for Washington pool rules signage.
- Order 28x20-in. size to achieve state-required 3/8-in. text height.
- Surface-mount water safety sign is directly printed in color on a white substrate.
- This pool / spa safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have 0.20-in. holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this Washington POOL RULES water safety sign today.