Warning Radio Frequency Radiation Hazard Custom Sign
Radio Frequency Radiation Hazard Custom Sign or Label in 8 Sizes
Add your own CUSTOM TEXT to this radio frequency hazard warning sign to notify employees and visitors of potential RF hazards. This sign is printed in red and black with a gray background for excellent visibility. Enter your custom text in the box above before placing your order.
Material Choices: (Select material and size above)
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Poly or paper roll labels with light-duty adhesive, on rolls of 100, 250 or 500 labels
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
Sign and Label Features:
- Signs and vinyl labels are printed with UV-stable ink and suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Roll labels include a cardboard dispenser box that protects labels and makes application easy - just pull, peel and stick.
- Poly roll labels are suitable for wet locations; paper roll labels are not. Learn more about label construction in our Roll Labels Product Data Bulletin (pdf).
Mounting Your Signs:
- Aluminum and Plastic Radio Frequency warning signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick. NOTE: Labels must be applied to a clean, dry surface at temperatures above +32 F.
These made-to-order signs and labels usually ship within 2 business days from our manufacturing facility in Illinois.
Click Add to Cart to order your RF warning signs or labels today.