Warning Radio Frequency Hazard Sign Process Hazards
Radio Frequency Hazard Sign or Label in 8 Sizes
Use this radio frequency warning sign to notify employees and visitors of potential RF hazards. It is printed in red and black with a gray background for excellent visibility.
Material Choices: (Select material and size above)
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Poly or paper roll labels with light-duty adhesive, on rolls of 100, 250 or 500 labels
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
Sign and Label Features:
- Signs and vinyl labels are printed with UV-stable ink and suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Roll labels include a cardboard dispenser box that protects labels and makes application easy - just pull, peel and stick.
- Poly roll labels are suitable for wet locations; paper roll labels are not. Learn more about label construction in our Roll Labels Product Data Bulletin (pdf).
Mounting Your Signs:
- Aluminum and Plastic Radio Frequency warning signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick. NOTE: Labels must be applied to a clean, dry surface at temperatures above +32 F.
These made-to-order signs and labels usually ship within 2 business days from our manufacturing facility in Illinois.
Click Add to Cart to order your RF warning signs or labels today.