WARNING EXPOSURE TO UV LIGHT Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
WARNING EXPOSURE TO UV LIGHT IN THIS TANNING BED CAN CAUSE SKIN CANCER AND PREMATURE AGING REPEATED EXPOSURE INCREASES YOUR RISK OF DEVELOPING SKIN CANCER SOME MEDICAL CONDITIONS, MEDICATIONS, COSMETICS AND LOTIONS INCREASE THE RISK OF BURNS AND SERIOUS INJURY IT IS ILLEGAL FOR PERSONS UNDER 19 TO ACCESS THIS TANNING BED IN THIS FACILITY
White WARNING EXPOSURE TO UV LIGHT Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read UV sign to make your Recreation message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this UV sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider