VA Code Acetylene Helium Nitrogen Nitric Oxide Argon Sign
This Warning The following gases in compressed cylinders are present in this laboratory: Acetylene Helium Nitrogen Nitric Oxide Argon Hydrogen safety sign meets VA Code & Life Safety sign specifications and makes your Cylinder / Gas Safety message clear.
• US-made Veterans Affairs safety sign is directly printed in color with a white background.
• Surface-mount sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long-lasting service.
• Semi-rigid polyethylene plastic Cylinder / Gas Safety sign has 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
• This sign is printed with UV-stable ink and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use at temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
• For more detailed information on construction, please select the Product Data Bulletins tab above.
• Order your VA Code & Life Safety Cylinder / Gas Safety signs today.