Urea Sign With PPE Symbol
White UREA Sign with PPE Symbol on Aluminum, Plastic or Label
This easy-to-read chemical PPE sign with bold text and graphic symbol makes your Hazmat message clear to employees and visitors. This US-made sign ships fast from our manufacturing facility.
- Made-to-order sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for use in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have mounting holes in each corner for easy installation.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this chemical PPE sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.