Ultra-Low Sulfur Non-Highway Diesel Fuel Label Diesel
This ULTRA-LOW SULFUR NON-HIGHWAY DIESEL FUEL warning label meets Federal EPA requirements for identifying fuel pumps that dispense nonroad, locomotive or marine (NRLM) diesel fuel and heating oil.
• Includes permanent adhesive with easy-to-remove backing.
• Wording and type size meet EPA Title 40, Part 80 requirements.
• Features a 3.0 mil laminate coating that is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• Printed with UV-stable ink suitable for indoor or outdoor use at temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
• Perfect for curved applications or anywhere a traditional sign could be difficult to mount - just peel and stick.
• For more details on construction, click on the Product Data Bulletins tab above and select Self-Adhesive Labels & Stickers.