THIS DEPARTMENT HAS WORKED ___ DAYS WITHOUT A LOST TIME ACCIDENT Digital Safety Scoreboard
Green THIS DEPARTMENT HAS WORKED ___ DAYS WITHOUT A LOST TIME ACCIDENT Digital Safety Scoreboard
Keep count of safe days in your workplace with this automatic electronic safety scoreboard. This eye-catching scoreboard is the innovative way to keep workplace safety top-of-mind with employees and visitors. Install it in any common area - indoors or out - where it can be seen every day.
- Counts safe days - without an accident - in green. In the event of an injury, you can set the display to red until meeting your new goal.
- The day counter advances daily, and can be set to change at any time of day.
- Track a 7-day week or just the workdays.
- Includes Best Previous Record magnetic number set (4 each of numbers 0-9) in fluorescent red on black.
- Display can show safe days only, or flash between safe days, date and clock. All information is stored if a power failure occurs.*
- Tamper-proof operation is managed only through the easy-to-use handheld remote, which can control up to 5 displays.
- Can be used indoors or out, including wet or damp locations.**
- Download the Scoreboard Set Up sheet for operation details.
- 28x20-in. scoreboard is printed on lightweight, sturdy aluminum.
- Low-profile scoreboard has 1-in. frameless edge with wraparound design that stands out from the wall.
- Bold message and colorful graphics are protected by UV clear coat.
- Hang board by built-in, hidden rear mounting brackets.
- Digital display meets IP65 test for dust and water resistance.
- Four-digit, bright LED numbers are 2.5 inches high for easy reading from a distance.
- Operates on 110/120 VAC with 8-ft power cord and AC adapter (included).
Click Add To Cart above to order this attractive green digital safety scoreboard today.
*LED indicator notifies when a hold or power failure has occurred. **Scoreboards exposed to wet environments should be plugged into a GFI outlet with a waterproof protective receptacle cover. Mount scoreboard under protective overhead or covered area.