THE SUBMERSIBLE TURBINE PUMP (STP) SUPPLYING Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
THE SUBMERSIBLE TURBINE PUMP (STP) SUPPLYING THE DISPENSERS MAY TURN ON UNEXPECTEDLY TO PERFORM A LINE LEAK TEST WORKING ON THE STP DISPENSER WITHOUT DISCONNECTING POWER MAY RESULT IN PRODUCT SPRAYING IF A LINE LEAK TEST IS PERFORMED PERFORM THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BEGINNING SERVICE: 1. CLOSE AFFECTED DISPENSE SHEAR VALVE AND TEST FOR PROPER SHUTOFF OF THE VALVE IF PERFORMING DISPENSER HYDRAULIC SERVICE 2. REMOVE POWER TO THE SUBMERGED PUMP (STP) AND TO THE CONSOLE AND THE LINE LEAK DETECTOR SYSTEM 3. WEAR EYE PROTECTION 4. COLLECT FUEL IN APPROVED CONTAINERS TO NOT CONTAMINATE THE ENVIRONMENT
White THE SUBMERSIBLE TURBINE PUMP (STP) SUPPLYING Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read Machine Safety sign to make your Machinery message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this Machine Safety sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider