The Law Requires The Owner Of The Premises Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
THE LAW REQUIRES THE OWNER OF THE PREMISES TO PROVIDE A CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM IN EACH APARTMENT IN THIS BUILDING THE CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM MUST BE PLACED WITHIN 15 FEET OF THE PRIMARY ENTRANCE TO EACH ROOM LAWFULLY USED FOR SLEEPING MUST BE OF THE TYPE EQUIPPED WITH AN END OF LIFE AUDIO INDICATOR AND MUST BE PERIODICALLY REPLACED BY THE PROPERTY OWNER AS NECESSARY TENANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR OF THE ALARMS INSTALLED INTO THE APARTMENT AND FOR REPLACING ANY OR ALL ALARMS INSTALLED IN THE APARTMENT THE LAW PROVIDES THAT THE OCCUPANT OF EACH CLASS A APARTMENT IN A BUILDING IN WHICH A CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM IS PROVIDED AND INSTALLED SHALL PAY THE OWNER $25.00 PER ALARM FOR THE COST OF SUCH WORK FOR THE INITIAL AND EACH PERIODIC REPLACEMENT THE OCCUPANT HAS ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF INSTALLATION TO MAKE SUCH PAYMENT TO THE OWNER
White THE LAW REQUIRES THE OWNER OF THE PREMISES Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read Carbon Dioxide sign to make your Facilities message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have 0.20-in. holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this Carbon Dioxide sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider