Texas ES ILEGAL QUE UNA PERSONA Sign
Texas 51 Percent Handgun Sign in Spanish
This easy-to-read Texas Weapons Restriction sign makes your weapons message clear to Spanish-speaking employees and visitors. The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission requires the 51% Handgun Warning Sign for establishments that are licensed to sell alcoholic beverages for on-premises consumption whose alcohol sales constitutes more than half of gross receipts.
• Surface-mount sign is directly printed in color with a white background and Spanish text.
• Sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• Substrate choices:
- Rugged, enamel-coated aluminum
- Semi-rigid PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
(Choose a tab next to the sign to select material and size)
• Aluminum and Plastic signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
• Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
• All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
• For more detailed information on construction, please select the Product Data Bulletins tab above.
• Order your Spanish Texas 51 percent signs today, or use the Create a Custom Sign tab to make your own.