Texas 30.05 Firearms Prohibited Sign
NOTICE FIREARMS PROHIBITED PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.05, PENAL CODE (CRIMINAL TRESPASS), A PERSON MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROPERTY WITH A FIREARM. AVISO ARMAS DE FUEGO PROHIBIDAS DE ACUERDO CON LA SECCIÓN 30.05, CÓDIGO PENAL (TRASPASO CRIMINAL), UNA PERSONA NO PUEDE ENTRAR A ESTA PROPIEDAD CON UN ARMA DE FUEGO.
Texas Firearms Prohibited Sign for Penal Code 30.05
This Texas firearms sign meets Texas Penal Code 30.05 sign requirements to prohibit constitutional carry of unlicensed firearms, effective September 1, 2021. Use this sign to prohibit only unlicensed carry of a firearm ("constitutional carry") on your premises.
- Surface-mount Texas Penal Code 30.05 firearms sign is printed with English and Spanish text on a white background.
- Available in 2 sizes.
- Texas handgun sign or label is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices: (Select above)
- Sturdy enamel-coated aluminum
- Semi-rigid PVC plastic
- Flexible white vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Flexible front-adhesive vinyl label in white or clear
- Aluminum and PVC plastic signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have permanent adhesive with peel-off backing - just peel and stick.
- Front-adhesive labels mount INSIDE glass doors or windows for viewing from the opposite side.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
Click Add To Cart to order this bilingual Texas 30.05 firearms sign today.
NOTE: This sign does not prohibit licensed carry of firearms.