Ladder Inspection I.D. No. Safety Tags by the Roll
White LADDER INSPECTION I.D. NO. Safety Tags in a Tags-by-the-Roll Dispenser
Use these Ladder / Scaffold Safety Tags in a Tags-by-the-Roll storage dispenser to identify temporary hazards until they are eliminated.
- Tags-by-the-Roll dispenser protects tags until they are needed and makes tags easy to transport.
- Easy to use - just pull out the tags you need and tear off at the perforations.
- These 6.25 x 3-in. safety tags are connected end-to-end inside the Tags-by-the-Roll storage dispenser.
- Thin, flexible poly cardstock tags are more durable than traditional wood-based cardstock.
- Tags are waterproof, tear-resistant and will not crack, distort or shrink.
- They are scuff-resistant with a matte surface that is easy to write on.
- Each tag has gabled top corners, round bottom corners and a 3/8-in. plain hole centered at the top.
- These safety tags comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 and ANSI Z535 requirements.
- Available in quantities of 100 or 250 tags rolled inside a 6 5/8-in. x 3 5/8-in. cardboard dispenser.
Select a quantity above and click Add to Cart to order a Tags-by-the-Roll dispenser of these Ladder / Scaffold safety tags today.
NOTE: These tags were formerly sold in our Tag Hauler. These are the same top-quality tags in a new dispenser box.