Tag Hauler: OSHA DO NOT OPERATE THIS LOCK TAG MAY ONLY BE REMOVED BY Safety Tags
DO NOT OPERATE THIS LOCK TAG MAY ONLY BE REMOVED BY-THIS ENERGY SOURCE HAS BEEN LOCKED OUT! UNAUTHORIZED REMOVAL OF THIS LOCK TAG MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISCHARGE
OSHA DANGER DO NOT OPERATE THIS LOCK TAG MAY ONLY BE REMOVED BY Safety Tags in a TAG HAULER™ Dispenser
Use these Machine Safety Safety Tags in a Tag Hauler storage dispenser to identify temporary hazards until they are eliminated.
- Tag Hauler dispenser protects tags until they are needed and makes tags easy to transport.
- Easy to use - just pull out the tags you need and tear off at the perforations.
- These 6.25 x 3-in. safety tags are connected end-to-end inside the Tag Hauler storage dispenser.
- Thin, flexible poly cardstock tags are more durable than traditional wood-based cardstock.
- OSHA-format tags are waterproof, tear-resistant and will not crack, distort or shrink.
- They are scuff-resistant with a matte surface that is easy to write on.
- Each tag has gabled top corners, round bottom corners and a 3/8-in. plain hole centered at the top.
- These safety tags comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 and ANSI Z535 requirements.
- Available in quantities of 100 or 250 tags rolled inside a 6.75-in. H x 6.5-in. W x 3.5-in. D cardboard dispenser.
Select a quantity above and click Add to Cart to order a Tag Hauler of these OSHA Machine Safety safety tags today.