Tag Hauler: CAUTION DO NOT OPERATE-DO NOT REMOVE OSHA Safety Tags
DO NOT OPERATE-DO NOT REMOVE THIS TAG! TO DO SO WITHOUT AUTHORITY WILL MEAN DISCIPLINARY ACTION! IT IS HERE FOR A PURPOSE
OSHA CAUTION DO NOT OPERATE-DO NOT REMOVE Safety Tags in a TAG HAULER™ Dispenser
Use these Machine Safety Safety Tags in a Tag Hauler storage dispenser to identify temporary hazards until they are eliminated.
- Tag Hauler dispenser protects tags until they are needed and makes tags easy to transport.
- Easy to use - just pull out the tags you need and tear off at the perforations.
- These 6.25 x 3-in. safety tags are connected end-to-end inside the Tag Hauler storage dispenser.
- Thin, flexible poly cardstock tags are more durable than traditional wood-based cardstock.
- OSHA-format tags are waterproof, tear-resistant and will not crack, distort or shrink.
- They are scuff-resistant with a matte surface that is easy to write on.
- Each tag has gabled top corners, round bottom corners and a 3/8-in. plain hole centered at the top.
- These safety tags comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 and ANSI Z535 requirements.
- Available in quantities of 100 or 250 tags rolled inside a 6.75-in. H x 6.5-in. W x 3.5-in. D cardboard dispenser.
Select a quantity above and click Add to Cart to order a Tag Hauler of these OSHA Machine Safety safety tags today.