Standard Hand Signals Sign Crane Hand Signals
Crane operators around the world rely on a set of standard hand signals to help them deliver loads quickly, efficiently and safely. This easy-to-read hand signal chart shows STANDARD HAND SIGNALS for crane operation, per OSHA CFR 1926 Subpart CC.
• Crane signalman with bright red gloves clearly shows standard hand positions and motions. Great for training or an on-the-job reminder.
• Surface-mount sign/poster is printed in color on a white background and is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• Substrate choices:
- Rugged, enamel-coated aluminum
- Semi-rigid PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing
(Choose a tab next to the sign to select material and size)
• Aluminum and PVC signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
• Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
• All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 F to +180 F.
• For more detailed information on construction, please select the Product Data Bulletins tab above.
• Order your crane safety signs today.