Spanish OSHA SAFETY FIRST In Case Of Emergency Call 911 Sign -
OSHA SAFETY FIRST In Case Of Emergency Call 911 Spanish Sign or Label
This OSHA-format Emergency Contact 911 sign makes your Emergency Response message clear to Spanish-speaking employees and visitors. Sign design conforms to OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 standard for header style, text format and header color.
- US-Made OSHA SAFETY FIRST safety sign with Spanish text is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in varied work environments.
- Available in 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Emergency Contact 911 Spanish safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.