Spanish OSHA DANGER High Voltage Sign With Symbol -
OSHA DANGER High Voltage Spanish Sign or Label with Symbol and Text
This OSHA-format Electrical High Voltage sign with bold text and graphic symbol makes your Electrical message clear to Spanish-speaking employees and visitors. Sign design conforms to OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 standard for header style, text format and header color.
- US-Made OSHA DANGER safety sign with Spanish text is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in varied work environments.
- Available in 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Electrical High Voltage Spanish safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are substituting this upgraded material (at no additional cost) because the supply of traditional aluminum has become unreliable. Switching to AL-Plus helps avoid delays producing your signs. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.