Spanish California Prop 65 Recreation Warning Tag
Spanish California Prop 65 Chemical Warning Tag for Exposures to Engine Exhaust, Carbon Monoxide, Phthalates and Lead in Marine Vessels
California Proposition 65 requires prominent warning messages for products and areas that can expose Californians to carcinogens or reproductive toxicants identified under the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act. This Spanish Prop 65 chemical warning tag is designed to meet current California standards (effective August 30, 2018).
- US-made Prop 65 hazmat tag is made of 0.015 inch flexible PVC plastic that resists UV and moisture for long life in a variety of environments.
- Manufactured with a 3/8-inch inside-diameter brass grommet.
- Tag and tie is certified to exceed 50-lb. pull test.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use in environments up to 150 F.
- Choose 7-in. or 11-in. cable tie (select above).
- These Prop 65 Spanish tags are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 business days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
Click Add To Cart to order this Spanish California Prop 65 Cancer Agent warning tag today.
Use the Free PDF Button Above to download a printable, temporary version of this Spanish tag. NOTE: The temporary tag may not meet required size specifications when printed.
Have questions about Prop 65 sign requirements for your business?
You're not alone. ComplianceSigns contacted the OEHAA (Prop 65 Office) and we were directed not to give any advice on whether a sign is correct for a particular location or application. You must make the decision on sign necessity based on your knowledge of your business, the types of chemicals that are present and the approach you take to comply with the new Prop 65 regulations. You can visit the Prop 65 businesses info page, or call the Prop 65 Office at 916-445-6900 with questions.