Spanish California Prop 65 Food Warning Sign
Spanish California Prop 65 Food Chemical Warning Sign for trans-2-[(Dimethylamino)methylimino]-5-[2-(5-nitro-2-furyl)vinyl]-1,3,4-oxadiazole
California Proposition 65 requires prominent warning messages for state-identified chemical hazards under the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act. This Prop 65 food chemical warning sign with Spanish text is designed to meet current California standards (effective August 30, 2018).
- US-made, square hazmat sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic Prop 65 signs have 0.20-in. holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Paper labels on rolls of 100, 250 or 500
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this Spanish California Prop 65 Cancer Agent warning sign today.
Use the Free PDF Button Above to download a printable, temporary version of this Spanish sign. NOTE: The temporary sign may not meet required size specifications when printed.
Have questions about Prop 65 sign requirements for your business?
You're not alone. ComplianceSigns contacted the OEHAA (Prop 65 Office) and we were directed not to give any advice on whether a sign is correct for a particular location or application. You must make the decision on sign necessity based on your knowledge of your business, the types of chemicals that are present and the approach you take to comply with the new Prop 65 regulations. You can visit the Prop 65 businesses info page, or call the Prop 65 Office at 916-445-6900 with questions.