Solvent Level Do Not Overfill Solvent Level Should Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
SOLVENT LEVEL DO NOT OVERFILL SOLVENT LEVEL SHOULD NOT EXCEED THE LEVEL OF THE SITE GLASS (NO HIGHER THAN 3" TO TOP OF SITE GLASS) DO NOT LEAVE AREA DURING PUMPING OPERATIONS
Yellow SOLVENT LEVEL DO NOT OVERFILL SOLVENT LEVEL SHOULD Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label
This easy-to-read Hazardous Material sign makes your Hazmat message clear to employees and visitors.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this Hazardous Material sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider