Scaffold Permit Complete Inspection / Status Tag
SCAFFOLD PERMIT COMPLETE SCAFFOLD PER REQUIRED SAFETY STANDARDS ERECTION FOREMAN DATE ERECTED ERECTED FOR INSPECTION REQUIRED PRIOR TO EACH USE. DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE ANY COMPONENTS FROM THIS SCAFFOLD. IF REPAIRS ARE REQUIRED , SEE YOUR SUPERVISOR. INSPECTION DATE BY DATE BY
SCAFFOLD PERMIT COMPLETE Scaffold Inspection / Status Tag
Use this 2-sided scaffold safety tag to provide the status of your scaffolds or their last recorded inspection.
- This tag complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.28(a)(5) standards.
- Manufactured with gabled top corners, a 3/8-inch hole and rounded bottom corners.
- Material Options:
- Available in economical multi-packs costing as little as $0.55/tag for poly cardstock (Select above).
- ComplianceSigns safety tags are made in the USA.
- Poly Cardstock: Poly-based cardstock tags are thin and flexible. Containing no wood content, they are longer lasting and more durable than common paper cardstock tags. These waterproof, tear-resistant tags are good for indoor use and temporary outdoor exposure. Includes a 3/8-in. plain hole at top center.
- Plastic: Tear-resistant, plastic tags are a great choice for harsh environments. Durable against moisture, chemicals and abrasions, the surface is easy to write on. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
- Laminate: Laminated poly tags are ideal for tough, abusive conditions. They are tear-proof, chemical-resistant and waterproof. The surface is easy to write on, yet scratch-resistant and withstands dirt and grease. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
Click Add To Cart to order this Lockout Tagout Scaffold Inspection / Status Tag today.
Customers who bought this also consider