Rules Of Material Transfer 1. Always Confirm Sign
RULES OF MATERIAL TRANSFER 1. ALWAYS CONFIRM VOLUME WILL FIT IN VESSEL PRIOR TO TRANSFER 2. ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK COMPLETE LINE UP 3. NEVER FILL OVER DESIGNATED FILL HEIGHT 4. ALWAYS CONFIRM PRODUCT IS FLOWING INTO DESIGNATED VESSEL 5. NEVER BYPASS ALARMS 6. ALWAYS ADDRESS ALARMS IMMEDIATELY 7. ESTABLISH NORMAL CONDITION OF ALL VALVES TO BE CLOSED 8. ALWAYS USE STOP WORK AUTHORITY TO ENFORCE THESE RULES
Blue RULES OF MATERIAL TRANSFER 1. ALWAYS CONFIRM Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read Material Handling sign to make your Industrial Notices message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have 0.20-in. holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this Material Handling sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider