Reflective Unsafe Abandoned Building Sign
Reflective Unsafe Abandoned Building Sign for Emergency Responder Safety
Use this reflective unsafe building placard to identify vacant buildings with significant structural deficiencies that can limit fire fighting to exterior operations, with entry occurring only for known life hazards, per IFC Section 311.
- US-made sign is printed in color on your choice of reflective vinyl sheeting: (Select above)
- Available on enamel-coated 1mm aluminum with 0.20-in. mounting holes at each corner so you can post your sign easily.
- Printed with UV stable ink and covered with a clear laminate that is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life.
- Not certified under MUTCD ASTM D4956-17.
- Our signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Type I Engineer-Grade Reflective for general use
- Type IV High Intensity Prismatic Reflective with enhanced retroreflective performance
Click Add To Cart to order this reflective unsafe building sign today.