Reflective Federal MUTCD R8-8 Do Not Stop On Tracks Sign
Federal MUTCD R8-8 Reflective DO NOT STOP ON TRACKS Sign with 3 Material Options
Reflective roadway signs provide key railroad safety information for vehicles and pedestrians. This sign meets MUTCD standards. Select the correct material for your application and use.
- Made of durable, rust-free .080 in. aluminum.
- UV-resistant inks prevent fading from long-term outdoor use.
- Includes clear UV-protective coating and 3/8 in. post-mount holes.
- Engineer-Grade Prismatic Reflective provides visibility in low-light conditions. Meets ASTM D 4956 Type I.
- High-Intensity Prismatic Reflective provides added visibility in low-light conditions - three times brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic Reflective. Complies with MUTCD regulation for traffic signs on all roads open to public traffic. Meets ASTM D 4956, Type III, Type IV and Type X.
- DG High-Prism Reflective provides superior visibility in any environment - over ten times brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic Reflective. Meets ASTM Type IX.
(Select material and size above)
This sign is specified by the MUTCD (Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices) of the FHWA (Federal Highway Administration) US Department of Transportation - national standard as law governing traffic control devices for roadway uniformity.Click Add To Cart to order this reflective DO NOT STOP ON TRACKS white sign today.