Recycled Water In Use Do Not Drink Bilingual Sign Facilities
This English / Spanish bilingual In Order to Conserve Water RECYCLED WATER IN USE DO NOT DRINK WASH HANDS AFTER CONTACTING sign provides key information for employees and visitors.
• Surface- or post-mount sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• Substrate choices:
- Rugged, 0.080-in. aluminum
- Semi-rigid PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing
(Choose a tab next to the sign to select material and size)
• Aluminum and PVC safety signs have 3/8-in. mounting holes centered at top and bottom, inset 1 inch form the edge.
• Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
• All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 F to +180 F.
• For more detailed information on construction, please select the Product Data Bulletins tab above.
• Order your recycled water safety signs today.