R Light-Frame Truss Roof Sign
Reflective Florida Truss Construction Sign
The Florida Fire Prevention Code requires placement of an approved identifying symbol on structures constructed with light-frame trusses to warn emergency personnel that such trusses are in use. The 8x8-inch reflective image on this sign conforms to Florida Fire Prevention Code Rule 69A-60.0081 for buildings with trusses in roofs.
- US-made sign or label is printed in color on your choice of reflective vinyl sheeting: (Select above)
- Available on enamel-coated 1mm aluminum or self-adhesive vinyl label material to suit your needs. (Select above)
- Aluminum signs have no mounting holes.
- Self-adhesive label is easy to use - just peel and stick.
- Both are printed with UV stable ink and covered with a clear laminate that is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life.
- Not certified under MUTCD ASTM D4956-17.
- Our signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Type I Engineer-Grade Reflective for general use
- Type IV High Intensity Prismatic Reflective with enhanced retroreflective performance
Click Add To Cart to order this reflective Truss Construction sign today.