Portrait WARNING OVEREXPOSURE TO ULTRAVIOLET Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
WARNING OVEREXPOSURE TO ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION (UV) CAUSES SKIN AND EYE BURNS UV EXPOSURE CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH AND IN THE LONG TERM CAN CONTRIBUTE TO PREMATURE SKIN AGING AND SKIN CANCER UV EFFECTS ARE CUMULATIVE GREATER RISKS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH EARLY AND REPEATED EXPOSURE DRUGS AND COSMETICS MAY INCREASE UV EFFECTS
Portrait Format White WARNING OVEREXPOSURE TO ULTRAVIOLET Sign or Label in Varied Sizes
This vertical-format UV sign makes your Recreation message clear to employees and visitors. It is available on aluminum, plastic, magnetic or permanent label backing.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for use in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have mounting holes in each corner so you can post your sign easily.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this vertical UV sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider