Portrait THE SUBMERSIBLE TURBINE PUMP (STP) Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
THE SUBMERSIBLE TURBINE PUMP (STP) SUPPLYING THE DISPENSERS MAY TURN ON UNEXPECTEDLY TO PERFORM A LINE LEAK TEST WORKING ON THE STP DISPENSER WITHOUT DISCONNECTING POWER MAY RESULT IN PRODUCT SPRAYING IF A LINE LEAK TEST IS PERFORMED PERFORM THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BEGINNING SERVICE: 1. CLOSE AFFECTED DISPENSE SHEAR VALVE AND TEST FOR PROPER SHUTOFF OF THE VALVE IF PERFORMING DISPENSER HYDRAULIC SERVICE 2. REMOVE POWER TO THE SUBMERGED PUMP (STP) AND TO THE CONSOLE AND THE LINE LEAK DETECTOR SYSTEM 3. WEAR EYE PROTECTION 4. COLLECT FUEL IN APPROVED CONTAINERS TO NOT CONTAMINATE THE ENVIRONMENT
Portrait Format White THE SUBMERSIBLE TURBINE PUMP (STP) Sign or Label in Varied Sizes
This vertical-format Machine Safety sign makes your Machinery message clear to employees and visitors. It is available on aluminum, plastic, magnetic or permanent label backing.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for use in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have mounting holes in each corner so you can post your sign easily.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this vertical Machine Safety sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider